THRIVE: Natural Family Living Headline Animator

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Countertop Decisions.....

After a ton of flip-flopping.....I have finally decided on the counters!!!

I am so excited because we were able to get recycled glass remnants in the color I want for our guest bath and Emerson's bath!!  Here it is!!  It is called Ice Stone, and the color is Sky Pearl.  It is absolutely beautiful!!  It is an eco-friendly countertop made from recycled glass and in this case bits of shell.  It is going to look amazing in our nautical bathrooms!!


Below is the amazing nautical lighting going in these bathrooms (Emerson's and guest)....I ordered them with the gift card I won from Pottery Barn Kids!!




Our kitchen counters will be the cold spring granite on the left in the picture below: (This was a very tough decision for me).   :)


And the master bath will have White Carerra Marble: 


We will be in our house by the end of November!!


No comments:

Post a Comment